APASWE is delighted to co-sponsor: (A) One-time events (e.g. conferences, seminars, workshops, and symposiums), (B) Long-lasting projects (e.g. research, capacity building activities such as education/training and book projects), and (C) Others for mutual benefit of member schools and the APASWE. Conditions for an application are as follows:
- The applicant must be an institutional APASWE member.
- The purpose of the events, projects and others must be congruent with ones of the APASWE (See the APASWE Constitution).
- The content must align with ethical principles for professional social workers and researchers.
- Participants for conferences and the like must, as a principle, are member schools from different countries and regions.
- The applicant form must be submitted to the President or Secretary of APASWE at least a month prior to the event in case of (A), and three months prior in case of (B) and (C) (see applicant form).
- Decision in co-sponsorship is decided by the majority of APASWE’s Board members.
- The applicant must submit the event’s report within a month after in case of (A) and within three months in case of (B) and (C).
- APASWE’s obligation and contribution: The APASWE is not obliged to contribute to any financial request. In the event that the assistance is approved, it can be in the form of finance and/or non-finance (e.g. expertise, human resource and moral support).
- Max contribution of US700 for applicant who is qualified as determined by the Board.
- APASWE supports expenses for the following items for co-sponsored events, projects, etc.: translation, banners, posters, and flyers (for advertisement and the name of APASWE must be on them), and other related costs for organization.
- The recipient must refer to the fact that the event, project, etc., has been supported by APASWE verbally in the event, etc., and in printed form in the final report.
- Receipts and final reports must be sent to APASWE’s Treasurer, Secretary and President respectively within a month after in case of (A) and within three months in case of (B) and (C).
Download : Application Form